3kW Electronic Load
For Fuel Cell testing and Power Supply testing
- Quality Product
- Rugged and Reliable Design
- Current control from 0 to 120A on 24V Range
- Current control from 0 to 60A on 48V Range
- 2.88kW plus rating (at 40°C ambient)
- Cost effective; simple robust design
- CC, CP, CR and CV modes as standard
- Current control from either ATE with
0 – 5V demand input or from a Remote
Control Box (both standard)
- Ultra Low electrical noise
- Selectable Range 48V or 24V
- Temperature controlled quiet fans
- 19 Inch Rack case 4U
This model has been developed to accommodate testing of both Fuel Cells and low Voltage Power Supplies, (including 24V telecommunications power systems or Power Supplies). It is also useful as a general-purpose variable Load. Its founding principle is simplicity – ease of use, enhanced reliability, greater value for money and wider applicability.
This Load is continuously rated to operate fully over the specified Current and Voltage ranges.
The standard model gives constant current control, with a differential 0 – 5V input for simple control systems, or can be paralleled for use in large systems.
Constant Power, Resistance and Voltage modes are standard, as well as full ATE/remote control. The D9 connector on the rear panel provides access to the analogue demand input, and all logic controllable functions and status lines.