4kW Electronic Load
For Telecom Rectifier and Power Supply testing
- Quality Product
- Rugged and Reliable Design
- Current control from 0 to 28A on 140V Range
- Current control from 0 to 56A on 70V Range
- 4kW rating (at 40°C ambient)
- Cost effective; simple robust design
- CC, CP, CR and CV modes as standard
- Current control from either ATE with
0 – 5V demand input or from a Remote
Control Box (both standard)
- Ultra Low electrical noise
- Selectable Range 140V or 70V
- Temperature controlled quiet fans
- 19 Inch Rack case 4U
This model has been developed to accommodate testing of both 110V and 48V telecommunications power systems or Power Supplies. It is also useful as a general-purpose variable Load. Its founding principle is simplicity – ease of use, enhanced reliability, greater value for money and wider applicability.
This Load is continuously rated to operate fully over the specified Current and Voltage ranges.
The standard model gives constant current control, with a differential 0 – 5V input for simple control systems, or can be paralleled for use in large systems.
Constant Power, Resistance and Voltage modes are standard, as well as full ATE/remote control. The D9 connector on the rear panel provides access to the analogue demand input, and all logic controllable functions and status lines.